Danielle @ New You City AND Lindsay @ Thirtylicious!
Entering to win is simple and super fun!
Think about what it would feel like to fall in love with YOU!
- Follow both New You City Coaching AND Thirtylicious on Pinterest
- Create your own board with images of falling in love with yourself. Think about what stimulates your passions, what you feel good wearing, quotes that encourage self-love, or activities you love to partake in. For more inspiration, check out our boards (New You City Coaching; Thirtylicious)
- Use the hashtag #fallinlovewithyourself and/or provide further insight to your pin selection in the description
- Email the link to your completed board to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline is Friday, February 14, 2014
Want to know more about the simple ways you can fall deeper in love with you? Lindsay will also be a guest on Danielle’s regular radio show on the Life Coach Radio Network! They’ll discuss how loving yourself can boost confidence, aid in weight loss and even in finding someone to love! The live broadcast airs on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 8p.m. EST. Please use this link for additional details: New You City Chat: Fall In Love With Yourself!
And for those of you that crave the more detailed contest details…
Create a board on Pinterest with any images that represent falling in love with yourself. For inspiration, think about your journey to come to a place of self-love and acceptance. Have fun with it and incorporate your passions, lifestyle choices and hobbies. You can even use it as a vision board if that feels good to you. We encourage you to add the hashtag #fallinlovewithyourself and add a short description of why you selected your pin in the description area. Enter for a chance to win either 1) A 60-minute coaching session with Danielle Mercurio and Lindsay Laughnan Or 2) A 30-minute coaching session with Danielle Mercurio and Lindsay Laughnan. This contest is open to residents of all 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories. You must be 18 years or older to enter. The contest will begin January 24, 2014. We must receive your entry by February 14, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. The winners will be selected the week of February 16, 2014. Winners must schedule their coaching session within 90 days of being notified that they won. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
By entering the contest, you agree to the official rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Open to residents in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter. Your entry must be received by February 14, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Entries must be submitted by email only. You must email both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible for lost entries. The following content is strictly prohibited and your entry will be disqualified. Submissions that are profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; Defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; Contain fraudulent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Two prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize is a 60-minute coaching session with Danielle @ New You City Coaching AND Lindsay @ Thirtylicious ($175 value). You will receive our highest level of personal attention and support. The Runner Up Prize is a fast track 30-minute coaching session with Danielle @ New You City AND Lindsay @ Thirtylicious ($125 value).
- The winners will be selected the week of February 16, 2014. They will be notified via email. Winners must schedule their coaching session within 90 days of being notified that they won. Winners will be selected based on the creativity and inspiration of their board.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- New You City and Turning 30 Coach have the right to advertise the winners’ names and links to their Pinterest boards. If you want to know who won, you can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the potential Grand Prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, the prize will be re-awarded, in the sole discretion of New You City and Thirtylicious.
- The winners will be required to sign a coaching agreement, stating that New You City Coaching and Thirtylicious are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (personal or professional) to the winner, the winner’s business or employer, the winner’s personal or professional affiliates, or any other person(s) with whom the winner may interact on a personal or professional basis.
- Void where prohibited by law